We are committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service. We ask that you place your cans curb side for pickup. To request service click here and we will have a representative contact you promptly.
Trash Collection Schedule
Click here to view a map of our collection schedule.
- Bulk Collections must be scheduled in advance by the owner or resident. Please call our office to schedule a pickup.
- The bulk collection will then be made on Wednesday.
- Any requests received after Wednesday will be scheduled for the following week.
- Typical bulk items include: mattresses, recliners, couches and sofas.
The following materials cannot be collected curbside or in bulk at any time:
- Poisons, acids, caustics, gasoline, oil and other flammable substances, explosives, ammunition, television picture tubes, or other hazardous or dangerous materials.
- Human or animal fecal or uriniferous matter, infectious wastes, dead animals
- Paint & Solvents
- Gas Tanks